Be sure to bid on these and plenty of other great items:
A KONA Brewing “Big Wave” beach cruiser (bike) – valued at $500
A Riviera "Standup for the Cure" branded, pink SUP! - Estimated Value: $1,399
Surfer, blow-molded, 2016 IMAGINE SURF POLYETHYLENE SURFER (click here for more info)
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!
Things you can do to support Standup for the Cure and our Mission to Save Lives!
- Register as a participant - 100% of registration fee goes directly to the local Affiliate of Susan G. Komen and Every $125 represents a lifesaving mammogram for a woman in need
- Team Fundraising and Donations - 100% of all donations go directly to the local affiliate of Susan G Komen
- Invite your family, friends, co-workers to participate. This is a community effort to rid the world of breast cancer through early detection, treatment, research and education while having FUN! You’d be surprised how many of your friends’ lives have been touched by breast cancer.
- Get local business and brands involved.
- Standup for the Cure pays all of our hard costs through the expo and sponsorship in order to maximize our individual Fundraising efforts
- Think big…ask the car dealer, hotelier, industry leader to join our fight.
- Ask your employer to match your donations!
- Remember to HAVE FUN! Breast Cancer is a horrible disease, but we can come together as a supportive community, make new friends and have a great time doing something great for others!
While we will have plenty of boards on hand for people to demo, you can also rent boards for the full day so that you can have easier access to the water whenever you want. Special thanks to our board partners who help make sure everyone has a board! Contact them directly to reserve a board today:
- Adventure Sports Miami https://adventuresportsusa.com/ contact: email@example.com
- I-Paddle Miami iPaddle Miami Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Progressive Sports Sandy Point Progressive Sports Contact email@example.com
- TKS Miami Miami Kiteboarding Kitesurfing & Paddleboarding Lessons Miami FL Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zeke's Paddle, Surf Skate Paddle Boarding - Stuart - Zeke's Surf, Skate & Paddle Boarding Contact email@example.com
- SUP the Workout Home - SUPtheworkout SUP Stand Up Paddle Classes Miami Melina Cherry Level 3 Certified Paddlefit Instructor Contact (561) 644-6873
Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us!
Did you participate in the 2015 Miami Standup for the Cure? Please let us know about your experience by replying to this post!
Hope to see you next year.
Be sure to stop by our silent auction tents & tables Miami! We've got boards from Riveria and Mistral, SUP coolers from AO, a Kona Brewing Beach Cruiser (valued at $500) and much, much more...
While we'll have plenty of demo boards on hand and you're always welcome to bring your own, you also have the option to rent a Riviera SUP for the whole day. Just $30 and some info in a short form; then your board will be waiting for you onsite.