Funds Raised

Screenshot 2017-09-01 11.52.03.png

We forward 100% of the donations and proceeds from each Standup event to the local affiliate of Susan G Komen, the largest, non-government funder of breast cancer research in the world.  75% of all funds donated are returned to the local community through Komen’s local affiliate in the form of grants to clinics for breast health services for local uninsured and under-insured women. The remaining 25% of all funds received by Komen go towards ground-breaking, international breast cancer research.
 

 

To date, we have raised over $1,000,000 to help local affiliates of Susan G. Komen fight breast cancer. 

 

Funds Raised by Year ($)*

Health Expo Screenings by Year*

* Includes individual donations, team funds raised, and corporate donations.
✝ Includes clinical breast exams and melanoma screenings.