Join us on May 5th, 2018 in Newport Beach, CA and Standup to make an impact in your community! All proceeds from this event benefit Susan G. Komen Orange County.
This festival-style event includes instructor-led demos and clinics, live music, happy hour, and lunch. Paddlers of all levels and all ages are welcome. Participants that are new to paddling can learn alongside other beginners or attend the event as a "dry-foot" participant.
REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
- Free SUP Jersey
- Happy Hour
- Live Music
- Free Breast Cancer & Melanoma Screening
- Silent Auction and Opportunity Drawing Raffle with amazing Prizes
- Free Lessons with World SUP Champions
- Entry to Fun Races for all the Family
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
BOARD RENTAL INFORMATION
While we will have plenty of boards on hand for people to demo, you can also rent boards for the full day to have easier access to the water whenever you want. Special thanks to our board partners who help make sure everyone has a board!
- Aqua Adventures, San Diego (email@example.com | 760-871-9113)
- Bote San Diego (firstname.lastname@example.org | 619-288-4444)
- Paddleboard NB (email@example.com | (949) 396-4580)
- Pop SUP (Joe@poppaddleboards.com | (949) 412-4352)
- SUP to You (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- West Coast Paddle Sports (email@example.com) | (858) 272-3278
Please patronize the brands and shops support SUFTC and help expand our mission to Save Lives!