Standup Newport Beach 2018
- 1131 Back Bay Drive Newport Beach, CA, 92660 United States (map)
Proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen of Orange County. Through events like the Komen Orange County Race for the Cure©, Susan G. Komen Orange County© has invested $35 million in breast health programs to help reach uninsured and underserved women in the community. Our local commitment is 75% of the funds raised stay in Orange County for local breast health outreach, education, and special initiatives, and two community-based grants programs to engage other local organizations. The remaining 25% goes to the Komen Global Research Fund.
REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
- Free SUP Jersey
- Happy Hour
- Live Music
- Free Breast Cancer & Melanoma Screening
- Silent Auction and Opportunity Drawing Raffle with amazing Prizes
- Free Lessons with World SUP Champions
- Entry to Fun Races for all the Family
WATCH FOR MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
- Posted in Newport Beach