Thank you to all who came out to support us on July 7th, 2018 at Harbour Towne Beach in Muskegon, MI! Together we raised over $100,000 at this year's event. All proceeds from this event benefit Susan G. Komen Michigan. View the Standup Muskegon 2018 Photo Gallery →
This year, Mercy Health performed:
- 35 skin screenings
- 21 clinical breast exams
Standup for the Cure is a festival-style event includes instructor-led demos and clinics, live music, happy hour, and lunch. Paddlers of all levels and all ages are welcome. Participants that are new to paddling can learn alongside other beginners or attend the event as a "dry-foot" participant.
REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS RECEIVED
- Free SUP Jersey
- Happy Hour
- Live Music
- Free Breast Cancer & Melanoma Screening
- Silent Auction and Opportunity Drawing Raffle with amazing Prizes
- Free Lessons with World SUP Champions
- Entry to Fun Races for all the Family
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
BOARD RENTAL INFORMATION
While we will have plenty of boards on hand for people to demo, you can also rent boards for the full day to have easier access to the water whenever you want. Special thanks to our board partners who help make sure everyone has a board!
- Wet Mitten (email@example.com) | 616.844.3388
- Paddle Muskegon (firstname.lastname@example.org) | 616-745-4287
- Earth’s Edge (email@example.com)
- Bote SUP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- KL Outdoors will have 30+ boards for demo and to share throughout the day.
Boardworks Surf will have 20 Limited Edition Standup for the Cure Boards for use at the event and for sale at the end of the day. Details here.
Please patronize the brands and shops support SUFTC and help expand our mission to Save Lives!
- Posted in Muskegon