Unbelievable - we are on track to have more participants than Miami! We've got plenty of shirts and food for up to 400 folks but ask that you bring your patience and wear a smile (along with your pink of course) as we work to ensure that everyone gets a chance to learn, try and/or race on a board. The Details:
- We may not be able to provide shirts to walk-up registrations on Saturday morning. It all depends on our final numbers.
- At registration you will check-in, get your shirt and goody bag, get your ID checked (no ID - no beer or wine) and get a wrist band. Your wrist band gets you into the water and all the free food and drink so don't lose it!
- SUP lesson starts at 9 AM - We have 3 SUP instructors and 2 yoga instructors onsite to help. If you miss the session at 9, they'll be around all day to help out! There's also a special SUP yoga clinic at 11.
- You will have parking options from the beach area, to the marina lot, to the marina overflow lot, to the lot near dockers.
- If we have more people than boards we'll handle it by launching in waves (again - just a little patience would be greatly appreciated)
- If you can borrow a board and bring it, that would be extra AWESOME!
- Want a breast or skin screening? Sign up at the expo onsite at the Radiology Muskegon tent. There are time slots, but once they are full that's it.
- Check out the full schedule here - there is plenty to do!
- The silent auction is really shaping up with paddleboards, airfare, golf bags, ETC! Please bring a check and/or credit card if you plan on bidding
- Donations will be accepted on site. Remember - all proceeds are benefiting the West Michigan service area of Susan G. Komen Michigan, More details on how they use that money here.
- Unloading and loading - Look for signs when you arrive at Harbour Towne. There will be a board drop off area so that you don't have to haul it too far.
See you on the beach!